Creame™ Wax is superb for all paint types and is for light coloured cars. Creame Wax is actually a "zyme" that turns into a wax and bonds to your paint when exposed to air during application. Cream Wax contains 33% Brazilian No. 1 Yellow Carnauba by volume.
Direction for Using Creame™:
- Wash and dry the car using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe™.
- Use Zymöl HD-Cleanse™ to clean the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
- Using the Zymöl Wax Applicator™, apply a very small amount of wax onto a 2ft x 2ft surface in an even coat with side-to-side motions. 4. Using a Zymöl Microwipe™, with light pressure, slowly wipe the wax in the opposite direction once, assuming a uniform coverage. Wait for 20 - 30 seconds. With medium pressure, slowly rub the surface to set.
- Turn your Zymöl Microwipe™ and with no pressure, dust the surface briskly to set and crystallise the wax to a deep shine
- Let the wax cure for 30 - 45 minutes.
Important: You must use Zymöl HD-Cleanse™ to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymöl Waxes or Glazes; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.
Ingredients: Contains Carnauba Wax (derived from Palmetto), Montan Oil, Coconut Oil, Banana Oil, Propolis (derived from Bees), Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C Blue #1. Contains 33% Brazilian No.1 Yellow Carnauba by volume.